Caterpillar C !
There are so many children’s books with caterpillars in them that they are very familiar to most young kids. One of our favorite picture book is < The Very Hungry Caterpillar > by Eric Carl
1. Gather your materials. You will need 2 pieces of different color construction paper, color papers paint, a marker, glue, a pipe cleaner, and scissors.
2. Draw a big C with your marker on one piece of construction paper.
3. Have your child cut the slices
4. Add as many glue lines as you have paper slices.
5. Draw the eyes and mouth. Let dry.
7. Add the pipe cleaner by poking two small holes and threading it through.