Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Habits Training

Beyond learning the academics, I am now working on building good habits into the two kids. One of which is for Seng to clean our dinner dishes and Hui is helping mummy do house chores.Now that they'd old enough to do a neater job.

"The mother who takes pains to endow her children with good habits secures for herself smooth and easy days; while she who lets their habits take care of themselves has a weary life of endless friction with the children." ~ Charlotte Mason







2 comments:

  1. I am always surprised at how much the kids can do ,I think it's great that you are teaching this skill earlier more than later, I think it is something kids need to know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes,I felt surprised too, Lily
    I am keep "training " and give appropriate appraisal/ encouragement to the kids when they were done a great job *.*

    You are a great mom too ^^
    Be keep in touch and happy parenting !

    ReplyDelete